Sunday, September 8, 2013

Long time no see

Well hello! It's been awhile since I've added content here, but I'm hoping to get back to updating regularly. I had a small BIG problem with my google account getting spoofed. It wasn't until I stopped updating this, that it stopped getting spoofed. I'm not sure why that was happening, but I'm hoping that google has fixed it now. A lot has changed since I last added an entry. For one, he's no longer my boyfriend...he's now my husband! Yep, he put a ring on it...and then knocked me up. ;-) Our son is now 7 months old. Wow, time has flown. While I haven't added content here, there's been a TON of funny shit that I've added on my personal Facebook page. I'm hoping to go through there and transfer a lot of it here. Let's just say that through pregnancy, birth, and have a newborn I was miserable, but he thought he was funny as hell! So sit back, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment